writing tensor in mathematica
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg131902] writing tensor in mathematica
- From: Dhaneshwar Mishra <dhaneshwarmishra at gmail.com>
- Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2013 23:22:55 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
I am Dhaneshwar Mishra, new to the Mathematica.
I would like to write
[ab]_(jk) = a_i [C_(ijkm)] b_m
in the matrix form, where I,j,k, m varies from 1 to 3. Being a new user, I find
little difficult to find proper help from the Mathematica documentations.
Please suggest me appropriate reading materials so that I can take help of that as well.
Thanks in advance.
Prev by Date:
Need to split function into terms and then plot
Next by Date:
Re: Mathematica does not see "}"
Previous by thread:
Re: Need to split function into terms and then plot
Next by thread:
Re: writing tensor in mathematica