Re: parametric plot and filling

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg131561] Re: parametric plot and filling
  • From: Bob Hanlon <hanlonr357 at>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2013 03:16:37 -0400 (EDT)

The approach recommended by Roland Franzius works for your example:

ParametricPlot[{Cos[x], Sin[x^2]},
 {x, 0, Pi}]

 Table[{Cos[x], Sin[x^2]},
  {x, 0, Pi, Pi/64}],
 AspectRatio -> 1,
 Filling -> {1 -> {0, {White, LightBlue}}}]

Bob Hanlon

On Sat, Aug 31, 2013 at 8:15 AM, Francisco Gutierrez <fgutiers2002 at