- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg131648] Re: FindRoot
- From: bruce.colletti at gmail.com
- Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2013 07:09:07 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- References: <email@example.com>
Folks, please ignore my post. I've discovered the problem: my printer made a semicolon look like a comma -- and we know the difference this makes incoding! I stressed over the printed code and not the displayed one. Problem has been solved. Sorry for the false alarm.
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
constrained FindFit is extremely slow?