Re: List vs. array in Mathematica

Richard, Murray,

Thank you for clarifying that Mathematica means a list when the word "array" is used, irrespective of its meaning outside of Mathematica.

Murray, I guess you can ignore the big long email I sent you.  For some reason, I experience a delay in seeing postings to this group, so it looked as if you emailed me rather than replying on the group.