Re: Mathematica nb file => TeX file ?

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg132603] Re: Mathematica nb file => TeX file ?
  • From: wood43 at
  • Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2014 05:11:36 -0400 (EDT)

Dear all,

With respect to conversion to PDF:

It would be quite interesting to distribute a moderately elaborate .nb file and
allow several of us (including me, a Mac OS X user quite happy with the PDF
output I get, possibly because of the well-integrated PDF support on OS X)
to take a stab at PDF conversion, so that we can compare what is good or
bad about the tools at hand.