Save path bug

Hi,

I have Mathematica HStudent Edition, version 9.0.1.0
When I open a notebook from a directory, let's say

/Users/jl/mnbs/info content/

and work on it, but in the meantime I decide to rename the directory to

/Users/jl/mnbs/infocontent/

that is I take out the space between info and content, then Mathematica gets a psychic moment and unable to save the file any more with just hitting the <cmd>+<s> combo.  I have to do a Save As=85. dance, although OS X is already providing the new right path.

Best,
J=E1nos

=