Save path bug
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg132615] Save path bug
- From: János Löbb <janos at lobb.com>
- Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2014 05:11:44 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
I have Mathematica HStudent Edition, version 188.8.131.52
When I open a notebook from a directory, let's say
and work on it, but in the meantime I decide to rename the directory to
that is I take out the space between info and content, then Mathematica gets a psychic moment and unable to save the file any more with just hitting the <cmd>+<s> combo. I have to do a Save As=85. dance, although OS X is already providing the new right path.
Prev by Date:
numerical gradient, Jacobian, Hessian: missing from Mathematica?
Next by Date:
Re: boolean indexing for subset reassignment
Previous by thread:
Re: numerical gradient, Jacobian, Hessian: missing from Mathematica?
Next by thread:
Re: Save path bug