Mathematica Training in Amsterdam

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg132624] Mathematica Training in Amsterdam
  • From: Dick Verkerk <verkerk at>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2014 04:52:48 -0400 (EDT)
CANdiensten is pleased to offer the following Mathematica
courses in Amsterdam.

Courses are delivered as instructor-led classes in computer
classroom facilities. Course topics are presented with
alternating sessions of lectures and exercises. All classes
feature low student-teacher ratios.

Interactivity in Mathematica
basic principles for constructing Graphical User Interfaces (free)
Tuesday, 20 May

Introduction to Mathematica (free)
Tuesday, 3 June

Programming with Mathematica (free)
Tuesday, 24 June

Seating is limited, so register as early as possible to
reserve your place.

Dick Verkerk

Join Wolfram's European Technology Conference Frankfurt,
Tuesday and Wednesday, 27 and 28 May 2014

Why Mathematica?
Because principles matter

Check out our complete event list at:

CANdiensten, Nieuwpoortkade 23-25, NL-1055 RX Amsterdam
T: +31 (0)20 820 8626  F: +31 (0)20 820 8629  E: verkerk at

Your Partner in Finance, Mathematics, Statistics and Digital Testing!