Re: Mathworld Utility Packages

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg132634] Re: Mathworld Utility Packages
  • From: MidwestGeek <mbeinhorn at gmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2014 00:45:03 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Syd,
Did you ever get any further information?  I just had an occasion to download a MathWorld notebook and ran into the same problem.  Searching wolfram's archive gave a dead-end.  My impression that this project has been deprecated.

I found the package by googling the web, but they have not been updated since 2007.  To run them without error under Mathematica 9 requires some editing.