Re: Learning to Program in Mathematica

Amzoti:

I would put in an enthusiastic plug for Paul Wellin's new book:

Programming with Mathematica: An Introduction. Cambridge University Press (2013). ISBN 978-1-107-00946-2.

Uses version 8.

And lots of gratis supporting material at:

http://www.cambridge.org/us/academic/subjects/computer-science/scientific-computing-scientific-software/programming-mathematica-introduction

Under "Resources".

(BTW, ISBNs work well for web searching, and in Amazon books.)

The Amazon review ratings are currently {6,3,1,0,0}, 5* down to 1*. (None are mine!)

Cheers

Barrie

PS
I'm recommending this to my University's library.
BJS