Constrained Locators

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg132340] Constrained Locators
  • From: "djmpark" <djmpark at comcast.net>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2014 05:14:31 -0500 (EST)

Does anyone ever have problems with constrained Locators, say to a line or
to a circle, momentarily losing their constraint? I seem to have a fair
amount of trouble with this. Sometimes the Locator will be pulled off the
line but then snap back. Sometimes I can pull it off and let go and it will
stay off, but snap back the next time I click it. Often the problem comes
and goes with time having periods when it behaves properly and periods when
it gets loose. On a line it always has problems only on one end of the line.

David Park

djmpark at comcast.net