filling axis with ParametricPlot3D

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg132215] filling axis with ParametricPlot3D
  • From: "mathgroup " <fizzymath at>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2014 05:01:46 -0500 (EST)
I am plotting, using ParametricPlot3D, an animation of the vector sum of 2 orthogonal sine waves  of the form Sin[k x =E2=80=93 w t] moving with different phase velocities as they travel along the z axis emerging from the point z = 0.   I would like to use the equivalent of Filling->Axis for the resultant so that I can see what happens more clearly.......Unfortunately, Filling->Axis is not an option with ParametricPlot3D...