Re: How does TensorReduce use assumptions?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg132258] Re: How does TensorReduce use assumptions?
  • From: Yi Wang <tririverwangyi at gmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2014 04:21:18 -0500 (EST)

Dear Jose,

Thank you very much for your reply! With your help, now I can get
TensorReduce work in this way. Previously I didn't notice TensorRank and
that's why I had the problem.

BTW, it also took me some time to notice that TensorSymmetry[f] ^=
Symmetric[All] doesn't work. Explicit slots like Symmetric[{1,2}] needs to
be given. After solving this problem, everything works great!

Best,
Yi