- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg132266] Re: ???
- From: spamove at gmail.com
- Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2014 06:13:42 -0500 (EST)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
W dniu czwartek, 13 lutego 1997 09:00:00 UTC+1 u=C5=BCytkownik John L. Sege=
> I've recently upgraded to Mathematica 3.0
> I've been getting a lot of spelling warnings. In Mathematica 2.2 I was able to
> eliminate these by issuing
> However, in Mathematica 3, I continue to get spell1 warnings.
> Does anyone know how to get around this?
> tia for the help
As per docs,
should disable all spell1 warnings. If you still get them, you're doing something wrong (e.g. spelling spellI instead of spell1), so there's no "way around this".
ULTRA NECRO - 17 YEARS!!!
Prev by Date:
Re: Pure functions vs rule based functions inside NIntegrate
Next by Date:
Re: Need Help With Locator in a Manipulate
Previous by thread:
M9 performance regression for Fold?
Next by thread:
Re: switching axes in Plot?