- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg132266] Re: ???
- From: spamove at gmail.com
- Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2014 06:13:42 -0500 (EST)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- References: <email@example.com>
W dniu czwartek, 13 lutego 1997 09:00:00 UTC+1 u=C5=BCytkownik John L. Sege= r napisa=C5=82: > I've recently upgraded to Mathematica 3.0 > > I've been getting a lot of spelling warnings. In Mathematica 2.2 I was able to > eliminate these by issuing > > Off[General::spell]; > Off[General::spell1]; > > However, in Mathematica 3, I continue to get spell1 warnings. > > Does anyone know how to get around this? > > tia for the help As per docs, http://reference.wolfram.com/legacy/v3/RefGuide/Off.html http://reference.wolfram.com/legacy/v5_2/functions/Generalspell1 Off[General::spell1] should disable all spell1 warnings. If you still get them, you're doing something wrong (e.g. spelling spellI instead of spell1), so there's no "way around this". ULTRA NECRO - 17 YEARS!!!