Cannot move text with drawing tools

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg132389] Cannot move text with drawing tools
  • From: amannucci <Anthony.J.Mannucci at jpl.nasa.gov>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2014 02:05:45 -0500 (EST)

I inserted "New Graphic" and then brought up "Drawing Tools". I inserted text. I then inserted more text using the "Text" tool. The text that I insert is unchangeable and unselectable. It just sits there. In fact, it is not part of the graphic. The cursor changes when moved over this new text, but it's clearly placed within the bounds of the figure.

I'll have to start over.

-Tony