Mathematica 9 is now available
Student Support Forum
-----
Student Support Forum: 'Problem with axeslabel and plotlegend' topicStudent Support Forum > General > "Problem with axeslabel and plotlegend"

Next Comment >Help | Reply To Topic
Author Comment/Response
Emanuele
12/19/12 2:49pm

Hi, I'm using Mathematica for my thesis and I have a problem to show the axis labels and legend.
I have to study the transient ignition and a the end of my program I have a matrix with a lot of data (such as temperature, pressure, composition) and I have to plot this data.
My data depend by initial conditions, for example I have four different initial condition and so I have 4 vector for temperature, 4 vector for pressure and 4 vector for composition.
To plot this data I used that code:

in matrix there are the data, in matrix[[1]] the are the 4 vector of temperature, in matrix[[2]] there are the same of pressure and in matrix[[3]] there tha the same of composition

plotPressure = {}; plotTemperature = {}; plotComposition = {};

Do[
pl = ListPlot[matrix[[1]]];
AppendTo[plotTemperature, pl];
pl = ListPlot[matrix[[2]]];
AppendTo[plotPressure, pl];
pl = ListPlot[matrix[[3]]];
AppendTo[plotComposition, pl],
{k, 1, Length[matrix]}];

To view the graphics I use Show:

Show[plotTemperature];
Show[plotPressture];
Show[plotComposition];

What I wrote is an example to better understand my program, so far I haven't any problem. Now I want to show axis label and legend, I done many test: insert axeslabel and plotlegend inside a loop or inside a Show but I can't to show them.
Any ideas?
Thanks

URL: ,

Subject (listing for 'Problem with axeslabel and plotlegend')
Author Date Posted
Problem with axeslabel and plotlegend Emanuele 12/19/12 2:49pm
Re: Problem with axeslabel and plotlegend Bill Simpson 12/21/12 00:50am
Re: Re: Problem with axeslabel and plotlegend Emanuele 12/22/12 4:31pm
Next Comment >Help | Reply To Topic