Mathematica 9 is now available
Student Support Forum
-----
Student Support Forum: 'Combined legends for plot and listplot' topicStudent Support Forum > General > Archives > "Combined legends for plot and listplot"

Next Comment >Help | Reply To Topic
Author Comment/Response
Physiana
01/27/11 8:05pm

Hello,

I really hope you can help me. I have been wasting hours in order to find a solution.

I have a set of data, I need to plot, together with a function that shall describe the data. I need a legend that describes everything, the data and the functions together.

But well, so far I only found out how to put a legend on ListPlot and on Plot. When I try to combine them e.g. with Show one of the pictures gets rescaled and is inserted as "small" picture.

Everything works fine as long as I don't use PlotLegends or Legended. Isn't there a way to create a legend for them together?

If it were only one graph I wouldn't mind to manually create the legend, but I have about 30 in total and it would be extremely helpful to have a command that creates the legend automatically.

I tried to use the documentation center, but didn't find anything that would help me. Does anyone has any idea how to solve this?

Thank you very much in advance.

P.

URL: ,

Subject (listing for 'Combined legends for plot and listplot')
Author Date Posted
Combined legends for plot and listplot Physiana 01/27/11 8:05pm
Re: Combined legends for plot and listplot Physiane 01/30/11 4:08pm
Re: Combined legends for plot and listplot Forum Modera... 01/30/11 6:19pm
Re: Re: Combined legends for plot and listplot Physiana 01/31/11 11:05am
Next Comment >Help | Reply To Topic