Mathematica 9 is now available
Student Support Forum
-----
Student Support Forum: 'v8 doesn't auto-scroll as output is generated-h...' topicStudent Support Forum > General > Archives > "v8 doesn't auto-scroll as output is generated-h..."

Next Comment >Help | Reply To Topic
Author Comment/Response
curiousgeorge
01/04/12 2:33pm

Hi All,

I recently upgraded to v8 and have run into a change that is driving me crazy...

Here's the descritpion: I have a cell that generates multiple plots, in fact, it generates so many plots that they can't all fit within the window. In previous versions, when I executed the cell, the view in the NB window scrolled down automatically as the results printed out. However, in v8, this no longer happens. It just prints out the results, but does not auto scroll with them.

This is frustrating for a variety of reasons, and I'd really like to make the old behavior default. Can anyone tell me how to fix this?

Thanks,
CG

URL: ,

Subject (listing for 'v8 doesn't auto-scroll as output is generated-h...')
Author Date Posted
v8 doesn't auto-scroll as output is generated-h... curiousgeorge 01/04/12 2:33pm
Re: v8 doesn't auto-scroll as output is generat... curiousgeorge 01/19/12 1:24pm
Re: Re: v8 doesn't auto-scroll as output is gen... Greg Massey 01/20/12 2:27pm
Re: Re: Re: v8 doesn't auto-scroll as output is... curiousgeorge 01/24/12 10:31am
Next Comment >Help | Reply To Topic