This may be trivially obvious, but I can't find it in the documentation. I am using the Signals and Systems package to filter a signal.
I am given:
(1) a text file with the sampled signal ''as is''
(2) the sampling rate at which the signal was sampled
I would like to:
(1) filter the signal with a bandpass filter of my choice (Butterworth, Bessel, ...), with specified cutoff frequencies.
(1) how do I tell Mathematica the rate at which the signal was sampled?
(2) how do I build a filter with arbitrary cutoff frequencies? I was going to use FilterSpecifications with Passband and Stopband, but then I appear to lack the answer to (1).