In Response To 'Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Help with creating matrix f...'
I had another implementation for this problems, but I dont know how to solve it in loop
and plot it to the matrix.
Based on the URL for matrix a[16x24], http://forums.wolfram.com/student-
6571.png&CommentAttachmentName=MatrixAssembly.png, There is a simple ways to create
matrix C [150x150] from matrix b[24x24].
Another ways are like this one:
1. Matrix c formed from matrix a.
2. Create temporary matrix [150x150] which each of the value from point 1, [1,1] until [150x150] are 0
3. Read each rows from matrix a, the first time is 1st row, it consist of 24 columns, hence this row is matrix [1x24]. The matrix are [1,2,3,4,5,6,10,11,12,7,8,9,31,32,33,34,35,36,40,41,42,37,38,39]
4. So, the non empty values are [1,1] until [1,12] and [1,31] untill [1,42],[2,1] until [2,12] and [2,31] untill [2,42], [3,1] until [3,12] and [3,31] until [3,42] until [42,42]. [1,43] until [1,150] are 0 values, so does with [2,43] until [2,150] and [43,43] until [43,150] for the first row.
4. There will be a combinations of rows and columns. The example and the details are stated in the excel files. 1 1 means [1,1], 10 10 means [10,10] and 10 10+1 1 means [10,10]+[1,1], and so on.
5. In that file, below [n,n] with n are same number, the values itself are same as like
Thank you so much and maybe you could made correction for your formulas.