Mathematica 9 is now available
Student Support Forum
-----
Student Support Forum: 'Exporting Rasters as Resolution-Dependant Images' topicStudent Support Forum > General > "Exporting Rasters as Resolution-Dependant Images"

Next Comment >Help | Reply To Topic
Author Comment/Response
Daniel Krawisz
12/20/02 01:44am

I want to export a Raster object in some form of resolution dependant image format like a .bmp or a .gif, such that every element of the Raster is on one pixel of the image. However, every time Mathematica returns a graphics object, it has this little margin attached to it that changes the size of the image. I can neither find a way to get rid of the margin nor to predict the size of the margin for a given image and thus, every time I try to export the image, the raster is streached or squashed in some way.

URL: ,

Subject (listing for 'Exporting Rasters as Resolution-Dependant Images')
Author Date Posted
Exporting Rasters as Resolution-Dependant Images Daniel Krawisz 12/20/02 01:44am
Re: Exporting Rasters as Resolution-Dependant I... Forum Modera... 12/31/02 11:23am
Re: Exporting Rasters as Resolution-Dependant I... Daniel Krawisz 12/31/02 3:31pm
Re: Exporting Rasters as Resolution-Dependant I... Forum Modera... 01/05/03 3:20pm
Re: Exporting Rasters as Resolution-Dependant I... Daniel Krawisz 01/05/03 3:41pm
Next Comment >Help | Reply To Topic