Mathematica 9 is now available
Student Support Forum
-----
Student Support Forum: 'on opening workbook, Mathematica wants .mov file' topicStudent Support Forum > General > Archives > "on opening workbook, Mathematica wants .mov file"

Next Comment >Help | Reply To Topic
Author Comment/Response
Paul Hillman
10/31/12 2:31pm

More than a year ago I made workbook that draws an atomic dipole emission pattern, then rotates that around an axis. I then saved the frames to a .mov movie file. I still have the workbook and the movie file. I now want to change the axis that the dipole rotates around. When I open the workbook Mathematica says it can't find the dipole .mov movie file (it asks for file of a strange name containing g#28, which I don't think I used). I have found no way to cancel this request, although there is a cancel button, it repeatable asks again. If I point to the .mov file I have (I have even renamed it with the requested file name containing g#28) that file is greyed out and can't be selected.

How can I get past this request for the .mov file?

URL: ,

Subject (listing for 'on opening workbook, Mathematica wants .mov file')
Author Date Posted
on opening workbook, Mathematica wants .mov file Paul Hillman 10/31/12 2:31pm
Re: on opening workbook, Mathematica wants .mov... Bill Simpson 10/31/12 7:08pm
Re: Re: on opening workbook, Mathematica wants ... Paul Hillman 10/31/12 10:31pm
Re: on opening workbook, Mathematica wants .mov... jf 10/31/12 7:33pm
Re: Re: on opening workbook, Mathematica wants ... Paul Hillman 10/31/12 10:41pm
Next Comment >Help | Reply To Topic