32 bit Quickdraw

  • To: mathgroup <mathgroup at yoda.ncsa.uiuc.edu>
  • Subject: 32 bit Quickdraw
  • From: uunet!uthvm1.bitnet!AN123651
  • Date: Fri, 08 Dec 89 13:53:04 CST

Possibly everyone but me already knows this, but just in case I'm passing
it along. While talking to WRI support about another matter, I mentioned
that something had been eating files off my Mac II. The consultant asked
if I was using 32 bit quickdraw and when I replied yes, warned me that a
bug in System Software 6.0.2 and 6.0.3 caused problems between 32 bit
Quickdraw and Mathematica. The problem is fixed in 6.0.4.

                               E. Neely Atkinson
                               Associate Professor
                               Department of Biomathematics
                               Univ.of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer Center
                               1515 Holcombe Blvd.
                               Houston, TX USA 77030
                               (713) 792-2619
                               AN123651 at UTHVM1.BITNET