Laplace Transforms on Mathematica

  • To: mathgroup
  • Subject: Laplace Transforms on Mathematica
  • From: stevec (Steve Christensen)
  • Date: Thu, 23 Mar 89 12:02:53 CST

>From sci.math.symbolic:

[Note that some people who post to sci.math.symbolic are not members
of this mailing list.  So, in addition to sending replies to messages
to me to forward to the mailing list, you may want to reply in
sci.math.symbolic or directly to the author. I am posting sci.math.symbolic
messages here as a service to those of you who do not have access to
that newsgroup. -smc]

tca                   Laplace Transforms on Mathematica   12:21 pm  Mar 22, 1989(at ut-emx.UUCP)                                          (From News system)

Before I went ahead and created my own functions, I would like to see if
anyone else has created additional functions in the Laplace.m file in
Mathematica which handle more complicated transforms such as hyperbolic
and trigonometric functions.  The Mathematica release for the Macintosh
handles polynomials and exponential functions but that's about all.
Any additions to InverseLaplace.m would be welcome as well.

Tobin C. Anthony
Department of Aerospace Engineering and Engineering Mechanics
University of Texas at Austin
e-mail : tca at gunaco.ae.utexas.edu
Office : 512-471-3681