Mathematica mailing list

  • To: mathgroup at yoda.ncsa.uiuc.edu
  • Subject: Mathematica mailing list
  • From: uunet!yoda.ncsa.uiuc.edu!steve
  • Date: Wed, 18 Oct 89 00:38:37 -0500

Dear list members:

As you may have noticed, you might have been getting either
empty or perhaps duplicate messages from the MathGroup
mailer in the last few weeks.  We believe that this has
now been fixed.  My local mail expert - Paul Pomes - has
been working hard to provide me with the tools I need to
prevent problems in the future.  I can now test the mailing
of each message before it goes out.  Thanks to those of
you who pointed out the problems.

I will now transmit those messages that have been waiting to
go out.

Steve Christensen