Re: Mathematica for NeXT, Unbundled Price

  • To: mathgroup at yoda.ncsa.uiuc.edu
  • Subject: Re: Mathematica for NeXT, Unbundled Price
  • From: madler at piglet.caltech.edu (Mark Adler)
  • Date: Mon, 26 Nov 90 10:22:58 GMT

[There are some responses to a previous posting about the new
NeXT computers and the bundling of Mathematica. --smc]

Mathematica continues to be bundled with the 2.0 operating system for the
NeXT for educational purchases.  Only if you buy outside a university are
you missing Mathematica. The WRI 2.0 kernel will come with the NeXT 2.0
OS.

Mark Adler
madler at piglet.caltech.edu