Re: Loading plots into Framemaker

  • To: mathgroup at yoda.ncsa.uiuc.edu
  • Subject: Re: Loading plots into Framemaker
  • From: skr at kau.vtt.fi (Seppo Rantala)
  • Date: Tue, 19 Feb 91 11:06:43 GMT

> at the moment all X-users can do is display the ps graphic, use
> "Capture" from the "File" menu, then "Import" that bitmap graphic.

I'm having no problems to import standard psfix generated Mathematica(1.2.4)
Encapsulated PostScript into FrameMaker 2.1-X. Of course it isn't as nice
as EPSI, but for me gray area is enough. Are you using FM 1.X ?
By the way I have imported mma PS into WP with no problems.

--
Seppo Rantala                   # Technical Research Centre of Finland
                                # Machine Automation Laboratory