Multivariate ANOVA in Mathematica

  • To: mathgroup at yoda.physics.unc.edu
  • Subject: Multivariate ANOVA in Mathematica
  • From: Magnus Nordborg <magnus at kimura.stanford.edu>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Apr 92 15:39:38 PDT

Has anyone written a package to do multivariate ANOVA and other
standard statistical methods for Mma? I'm aware of the distributed
statistics package, but need more -- I'm trying to *sell* Mma as a
replacement for SuperAnova, Statview, etc on the Mac, not as a
replacement for S (meaning that you can certainly use Mma to do the
analyses *if* you are used to the calculations that underlie the
method, but this assumes some knowledge of statistics :)

Thanks,

			Magnus Nordborg
			Department of Biological Sciences
			Stanford University