Plotting curves using different markers

  • To: mathgroup at yoda.physics.unc.edu
  • Subject: Plotting curves using different markers
  • From: "Anthony Varghese" <avarg at s1.arc.umn.edu>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Aug 92 11:17:53 CDT

Hi all,

  I am trying to plot curves using different markers,
such as open circles and filled circles.

 I tried using the Graphics`MultipleListPlot' package but
the problem is that in certain places the points in the
List are spaced so close together that the individual points
cannot be distinguished. Also, there does not seem to be
a nice way to define a marker that looks like a filled
circle with the `MultipleListPlot' primitives.

 I guess what I need is a package that will take a
list of points (2D is fine for now) and plot curves with
equal spacing along the arc. If anybody in this group
knows of such a package, please send me e-mail.

Thanks,
  Tony Varghese
  avarg at s18.arc.umn.edu