Mathematica 2.0 and solving ODE's

  • To: mathgroup at yoda.physics.unc.edu
  • Subject: Mathematica 2.0 and solving ODE's
  • From: "Mr. Mathematica Man" <LWRIGHT at hmcvax.claremont.edu>
  • Date: 24 Aug 1992 22:28:24 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

I was wondering if there if anyone out there that has some experience with
solving ODE's using Mathematica.  I am looking for any materials that are in
some coherent written form that can be given out as a guide to students and
faculty that will be using the system to solve the ODE's.  At this point, I am
not picky at all.  Macintosh notebooks, typed pages, handwritten scrawl,
references to other materials that give detailed examples would all be
appreciated.

I am not sure if Wolfram or others have put out any new technical reports about
this subject after their conference.  I would appreciate it if someone at
Wolfram would let me know.

Thanks in advance,
Lyle Wright
Mathematica Developer