conformal mapping

  • To: mathgroup at yoda.physics.unc.edu
  • Subject: conformal mapping
  • From: manolescu at pi-bucuresti.th-darmstadt.de
  • Date: Thu Dec 3 20:12:43 MET 1992

Hello MathGroup,

I posted some time ago a message and I've got no reply for it. So, here it is
again:

I use Mathematica 386/387 version 1.2 under MS-DOS. I am looking for a package
for conformal mapping of polygons with Schwarz-Christoffel formula. Could any-
one help me ?

Any information involving conformal mapping will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you all in advance.

Prof. Anton Manolescu    		Polytechnical Institute of Bucharest
					Electronics and Telecom Dept.
Private: Stefan Burcus 16
	 Bucharest 71267
	 Romania