Can I make MatrixForm the default in Mma?

  • To: mathgroup at yoda.physics.unc.edu
  • Subject: Can I make MatrixForm the default in Mma?
  • From: bbx!norge!peter at unmvax.cs.unm.edu (Peter Espen)
  • Date: Sun, 2 Feb 92 14:24:51 MST

        I want to do a lot of work with matrices in Mathematica.

        Is there a way I can make MatrixForm or TableForm the
        default output form for lists? Is there any alternative
        to typing in MatrixForm[....] all the time just to see
        my matrices in nice Matrix format?

        Thanks!

--

        /    / /           |          Peter Espen         |