joining mathgroup

  • To: mathgroup-request at yoda.physics.unc.edu
  • Subject: joining mathgroup
  • From: Frederic Udina <udina at upf.es>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Feb 92 10:33:23 WET

Please, can you add me to the mathgroup forum?

I am a math professor in the Economics Dept of Universitat Pmompeu Fabra. Here
we work with Mathematica in teaching maths to our students. They run
Mathematica on PC's. Some professors work with it on macintosh, usually running the kernel
on Hp workstations. Other profs run directly the program on his workstations.
We have developped some (draft level) packages for teaching calculus, linear
algebra and intro to economics.

I am interested in interchanging our work with other people doing similar things.
We can set up a anonymous ftp site if desirable.

Thank you

Frederic Udina
Facultat d'Economia
Universitat Pompeu Fabra