3-script to Renderman Parser?

  • To: mathgroup at yoda.physics.unc.edu
  • Subject: 3-script to Renderman Parser?
  • From: Michael Wasfy Nicolas Ibrahim <wasfy at ibrahim-michael.eigenmann.indiana.edu>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jul 92 00:18:36 EST

Hello mathgroup,

	The subject line says it all.  Does anyone know of a
currently available parser that will enable Mathematica 3-D graphs to
be used with renderman?  I just assumed that any existing software
used the 3-script format, but this is not at all required.    If not,
is there any C-source available that could serve as examples to start
such a project?

	I don't have time now, but would consider seriously engaging
in this type of undertaking in mid-August if nothing is currently
available.  Any suggestions will be highly appreciated.

	Thanks,

	Michael Ibrahim

before August 5:  wasfy at ibrahim-michael.eigenmann.indiana.edu
after August 5:  wasfy at nic.gac.edu