Membership?

  • To: mathgroup at yoda.physics.unc.edu
  • Subject: Membership?
  • From: davidk at macadam.mpce.mq.edu.au
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jul 92 14:36:02 +1000

I've recently been made aware of the existance of this group, and would be
interested in becoming a member.  I am a post-doc in the physics department
at macquarie university in Sydney, Australia, presently working on
theoretical and experimental aspects of novel solid state lasers.  In
particular, the system I am studying has several non-linear dynamics
processes that affects the populations of several of the energy levels.  I
have modelled this using mathematica, as well as doing much of my data
analysis with the program.  Anyway, I send this bibliography along in case
there are others of similar interest.  Please attach me to the end of your
mailing list.  Regards, Dave Knowles