rescalling(sp)

  • To: mathgroup at yoda.physics.unc.edu
  • Subject: rescalling(sp)
  • From: reed at ee.uta.edu (Sherman C.Reed)
  • Date: Thu, 5 Nov 92 17:09:51 CST

I need to know how to make the x and y axis on the printed copy

be equal to the units specified.  Specifically a "1" on the x axis

should be equal to "1" inch or "1" meter or whatever.

I know how to rescale the plot but I do not know the point values of the

extra spaacing due to the y axis and space at the end of the x axis.

This is probably a medium problem, but it helps an optics person

use Mma to teach design.

thanks

Sherman Reed
reed at ee.uta.edu