Thinner lines by default in mma graphics?

  • To: mathgroup at yoda.physics.unc.edu
  • Subject: Thinner lines by default in mma graphics?
  • From: Mingzuo Shen <shen at athena.cs.uga.edu>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Nov 92 11:21:45 EST

Hi all,

    At the moment I am very fond of a particular
function, SphericalPlot3D. There is a problem:

    It does not seem to have an option PlotStyle.
Plot does have PlotStyle option via which I can
set the line width of the graphic.

    What methods are there by which I can change the
line width of SphericalPlot3D? At the moment I am
changing the PostScript files manually. I have also
tried the AbsoluteThickness[0.01] to no effect.

    Thanks in advance for any pointers.

P.S.
    In fact SphericalPlot3D[] missing a lot of
options. For example it does not have an
AxesOrigin (which Plot again has), by which I
can specify the location of the Cartesian
coordinate system. The Axes -> True gives me
three lines which do not look like a cartesian
coordinate system at all. A coordinate system
immersed with the 3D graphic would be needed.

Mingzuo Shen