Math typesetting in plot labels

  • To: mathgroup at yoda.physics.unc.edu
  • Subject: Math typesetting in plot labels
  • From: faeder at jila02.colorado.edu (faeder james r)
  • Date: Thu, 19 Nov 92 23:48:13 -0700

I don't know the answer to your question, but I have wanted to do exactly the
same thing myself.  The best solution I have come up with so far is to export
Mathematica's postscript output into some graphics application that would allow
you to visually edit the file (like FrameMaker or AdobeIllustrator).  I don't
have either of these packages, so I don't know what their typesetting
capabilities are.  I would be very interested in any responses you get to your
inquiry.  Please forward them to me if they don't get placed in the MathGroup
mailing.  Thanks a lot.
			jim
---

     | Jim Faeder                                               |
     | JILA, Campus Box 440                                     |
     | University of Colorado                                   |
     | Boulder, CO 80309                                        |
     |       | faeder at jila02.colorado.edu | hm. |  303-449-6953 |
     |       | faeder at spot.colorado.edu	  | wk. |  303-492-7803 |