using Tektronix terminals other than the 4010

  • To: mathgroup at yoda.physics.unc.edu
  • Subject: using Tektronix terminals other than the 4010
  • From: Jeff Stern <jstern at socrates.ss.uci.edu>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Oct 92 07:40:36 -0800

I'd like to take advantage of the facilities of my 4105, which is
much more advanced than the original 4010 (in some ways :), but simply
tweeking the Tek.m file (im on a DECStation ULTRIX V4.2 Rev 96 system
using Mma 1.2 and Combinatorica.m from Steven Skiena) for the higher
resolution doesn't seem to work.  Also, the labeling doesn't work correctly
either.  Has anyone had any luck changing the Tek.m file or using
a different driver?  Thanks.  Jeff Stern.

jstern at aris.ss.uci.edu