changing the font of "input"

  • To: mathgroup at yoda.physics.unc.edu
  • Subject: changing the font of "input"
  • From: daphne at ella.mills.edu (Sarah Broadwell)
  • Date: Thu, 29 Oct 1992 21:18:31 -0800

I would like to be able to change the font that the input cell uses.

I have a machine (NeXT) that I'm trying to demonstrate Mathematica on and it sits some distance from the other people viewing it (6ft, maybe)

Currently anytime you type to an input cell, it is in Courier Bold, 12.0 pt, I'd like to increase that to 18.0 pt
changing it every time I go to a new input cell in too burdensome, I usually don't do it.

It seems that there must be an option that can be set to change this, either temporarily for every kernal, or in the
init.m file for every session of mathematica I have.

Anybody have any ideas?

Thanks --sarah
<daphne at mills.edu>
<daphne at jamal.mills.edu>    NeXT mail accepted