  • To: mathgroup at yoda.physics.unc.edu
  • Subject: loading ProgrammingExamples`MakeFunctions`
  • From: toml at math.bu.edu (Thomas Lo Faro)
  • Date: Sun, 4 Oct 92 12:44:21 -0400

When I load the Package ProgrammingExamples`MakeFunctions` I get the
following message:

In[1]:= <<ProgrammingExamples`MakeFunctions`

   Warning: Pattern var_ appears on the right-hand side of rule
    MakeRule[f_Symbol, var_Symbol, rhs_] :> <<1>>.

   Warning: Pattern var_ appears on the right-hand side of rule
    TooBig.

I haven't used the function MakeRule but it would be nice to know if
there is a patch for this problem just in case.

					Thanks,
					Tom LoFaro
					toml at math.bu.edu