sound with Soundblaster Card

  • To: mathgroup at yoda.physics.unc.edu
  • Subject: sound with Soundblaster Card
  • From: dcb at electron.ph.unimelb.edu.au (David Bell)
  • Date: Mon, 19 Oct 92 18:02:06 +1000

	I was just wondering, if you use a Sounblaster Card can Mathematica
2.0 for Windows use this card to play sounds ? I've heard from some people
in Comp.Sci that there are some problems, ie Mathematica does not support this
card. Could any body tell enlighten me as how this is done if at all ?

	BTW, I would like to join the mathgroup list but am unsure as how to
do this could some kind person fill me in.
	Many Thanks
	David