v2.2 graphics under OpenLook

  • To: mathgroup at yoda.physics.unc.edu
  • Subject: v2.2 graphics under OpenLook
  • From: GRAVES at wishep.physics.wisc.edu
  • Date: Wed, 28 Apr 93 15:22 CDT

I just installed MMA v2.2 running on a Sparc under OpenLook 2.0.  When I try
to Plot[] a function the plot window appears, then disappears with no graphics
written to it.  Simultaneously I get an error message on the console screen
saying "olwm: Warning, X Error: BadAccess (attempt to access private resource
denied)".

Anybody know what the trouble is?  v2.1 ran with no problems.

..Bill Graves