ISSAC'93

  • To: mathgroup at yoda.physics.unc.edu
  • Subject: ISSAC'93
  • From: kolyada%d105.icyb.kiev.ua at relay.ussr.eu.net (Kolyada Sergei Vladimirovich)
  • Date: Fri, 30 Apr 93 12:12:38 +0300 (UKR)

Dear Sir/Madam,

Let me suggest to you a way to reduce your travel expenses  to
Kiev  and back.  Local Organizing Committee is in contact with
Austrian Airlines Agency in Kiev.  If  you  will  prefer  this
company you can get discount if you will be a member of rather
big group of passengers (>= 6 persons). So I propose to you to
inform  me  on  your  intent  to  take flight ticket from this
company. Then this info will be forwarded to Austrian Airlines
Agency  in  Kiev.  If  there  will not be sufficient number of
travellers by Austrian Airlines you will pay  for  tickets  as
usually.

Best regards,

Sergei Kolyada