Re: Object Oriented...(really Math. Journal)

  • To: MathGroup at yoda.physics.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: Object Oriented...(really Math. Journal)
  • From: abob at unccvm.uncc.edu (Andy R. Bobyarchick)
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jun 1993 09:17:59 -0800

At 12:34 PM 6/2/93 -0400, rodolfo cazabon wrote:

>Recently it was brought to my attention that in a recent issue of the
>Mathematica Journal, Roman Maeder discussed methodologies for creating
>classes and message passing schemes between objects in Mathematica.
>
>I would like to know if anyone could please point me to what
>specific issues of the Mathematica Journal this series appeared in.

Does anyone know if Mathematica Journal is included in any citation
indexes? I can't afford the darn thing, but would like to get copies and/or
listings of articles through inter-library loan. Thanks
Andy R. Bobyarchick
UNC Charlotte
Department of Geography and Earth Sciences

"Chaos is better than order. Probably."