Object Oriented Programming in MMA

  • To: MathGroup at yoda.physics.unc.edu
  • Subject: Object Oriented Programming in MMA
  • From: gt2593d at prism.gatech.edu (rodolfo cazabon)
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jun 1993 12:34:02 -0400 (EDT)

Hello Out-there!

I am new to this group...so bear with me.

Recently it was brought to my attention that in a recent issue of the
Mathematica Journal, Roman Maeder discussed methodologies for creating
classes and message passing schemes between objects in Mathematica.

I would like to know if anyone could please point me to what
specific issues of the Mathematica Journal this series appeared in.

If anyone has actual code written for this I would truly appreciate it
if you could share it with me.

Thank you for your time.

Rudy Cazabon
gt2593d at hydra.gatech.edu