A couple of 3D Graphics questions

  • To: mathgroup at yoda.physics.unc.edu
  • Subject: A couple of 3D Graphics questions
  • From: buchanan at guest2.math.ncsu.edu (Bob Buchanan)
  • Date: Tue, 11 May 93 13:03:32 EDT

Mathgroup,

	I'm using ContourPlot3D with Mma2.1.  Is there an option to
prevent the drawing of mesh lines on the contour surface?  Also, I've
tried using Epilog->{Thickness[1/50],Line[{{x1,y1,z1},{x2,y2,z2}}]}
with ContourPlot3D to emphasize a line in the surface, but I get an
error message which indicates that Line[] is expecting 2D-style
points.  How can I augment a ContourPlot3D with a line?  Finally I
would like to use ParametricPlot3D to draw a curve in three-space, but
I would like the curve to be thicker than the default thickness.  How
do I control the thickness of curves when using ParametricPlot3D?

Thanks,
Bob Buchanan