Re: MMa visualization tools/demos for linear algebra

  • To: mathgroup at yoda.physics.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: MMa visualization tools/demos for linear algebra
  • From: "Jeffrey A. Stern" <jstern at eclectic.ss.uci.edu>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Nov 1993 20:51:02 +0800 (PST)

Hi, Michael.  I am currently engaged in writing a package similar to
Combinatorica for Mma, but with color/animation/3D/multigraph extensions,
and graphic primitives available for mapping relations on graphs-- I am
calling this NetGraph.   Both of these are graph-oriented, but while mine
will have more strength in the Graph area, Combinatorica will retain more
strength in the Combinatorics area.

Mine should be in first form in the next few months...
Jeff Stern <jstern at eclectic.ss.uci.edu>
"Timex Sinclair UNIX.. coming soon to a dealer near you."