quadrat method?

  • To: mathgroup at yoda.physics.unc.edu
  • Subject: quadrat method?
  • From: Fred Schenkelberg <fms at chemelex.com>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Sep 93 11:05:38 -0700

Hi,

	Anyone know of a notebook or package for mma that handles the data
analysis of dispersion using the quadrat method? We're looking for a way
to quantify an image of filler in polymer (light spots in dark background)
The image analysis tools gives us coordinates for centers and area of each
spot. We'd like some way (quadrat method refered to in Japanese paper -
hence all references to other Japanese papers) to quantify the state or
style of dispersion.

Thanks,

Fred Schenkelberg
NeXTmail enjoyed