Voice Recognition ??? Cepstral Analysis???

  • To: mathgroup at yoda.physics.unc.edu
  • Subject: Voice Recognition ??? Cepstral Analysis???
  • From: John C Davis <jcd at aladdin.aero.org>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Apr 94 12:50:09 -0700

I am trying to do a simple speaker dependent voice recognition
project.  I am hoping to accomplish this through cepstral analysis.
Has anyone done anything like this using MMA. I have a 35 word
vocabulary, 8-bit data, and will be using a NeXT Computer w/MMA 2.2.
I am interested in any comments, suggestions, or solutions.
	Thanks in advance,
	John Davis
	jcd at aladdin.aero.org(NeXT Mail Welcome)