Re: Web pages

  • To: mathgroup at christensen.Cybernetics.NET
  • Subject: [mg337] Re: [mg318] Web pages
  • From: p.kent at ic.ac.uk
  • Date: Sat, 17 Dec 94 16:46:18 GMT

>If you have interesting Web sites that would be of interest to Mathematica
>users, please let me know and I will put them in my Interesting Sites
>page.

The Transitional Mathematics Project, devloping Mathematica-based courseware
for mathematics teaching at the transition between school and university
in the U.K.;

URL http://othello.ma.ic.ac.uk/

Thanks, Phillip Kent.

 Dr Phillip Kent                  | Email: p.kent at ic.ac.uk
 Transitional Mathematics Project |
 Mathematics Department           | Tel: +44 (0)71 59 48503
 Imperial College                 | Fax: +44 (0)71 59 48517
 180 Queen's Gate                 |
 London SW7 2BZ                   | Project World-Wide-Web at:
 United Kingdom.                  | http://othello.ma.ic.ac.uk